The safety and well-being of our staff and guests remain top of mind at The Jefferson, Washington, DC. We are entering into a new chapter of hospitality and our team is committed to providing all guests the level of service that we have come to be known for.
Through enhanced cleaning schedules, prevention policies and upgraded technology, The Jefferson is committed to remaining your home away from home while visiting Washington, DC.
Our confirmation emails will now include a link to download our Jefferson app. This app will allow you to:
• Check-in and out of your guest room
• Request items both prior to your arrival and while on property
Download The Jefferson, DC app on Apple or Google Play
Once on property, you can expect:
• All staff will be outfitted with PPE for your safety and the continued safety of our team
• All staff will undergo daily screening process to include temperature checks
• Hand sanitizer dispensers are located throughout the hotel, including your guest room and additional sanitizing stations have been added to the back of house for staff
• Social distancing will be practiced by all team members and is encouraged throughout the hotel
• Elevator occupancy recommendations for one party at a time
• An enhanced cleaning schedule for all public areas, restrooms and food and beverage outlets
• Reservations for all dining outlets will be required so that we may always keep social distancing measures in place
• All common spaces have been reconfigured to allow for social distancing
• You will find each room outfitted with an antibacterial kit
• The contents of your mini bar have been removed. Please include any mini-bar requests prior to your arrival on your pre-stay questionnaire.
• All requests can be communicated via your in-room ipad, telephone or via our app
• Daily housekeeping services, including turn down, will only be provided upon request
• As per guidelines from Washington, DC, guest rooms will remain vacant a minimum of 24 hours prior to assignment
Please note that these guidelines are subject to change based upon recommendations from Washington, DC and the CDC.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Jefferson! For more information regarding our policies or your upcoming visit to our Washington, DC hotel, please contact us by phone: 202.448.2300 or email.