Visit our award winning restaurants.
Reserve an event space today.
Step into tranquility with a spa day
The Thomas Jefferson Suite
Just as Jefferson designed his manor around his lifestyle, the suite which bears his name allows you the same freedoms. Live, dine, work, and relax as you would at home but with the backdrop of DC as your estate.
Even our most discerning guests appreciate the tranquility, discretion and private butler service. Take in striking downtown views from one of five juliet balconies, host an intimate dinner party in the privacy of the suite and relax with luxurious spa amenities. From the private kitchen to the study, you’ll discover true luxury, along with traces of our third president — his love of books, music, wine and dining with friends.
The Thomas Jefferson Suite offers the following
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, local and long distance calls
- Complimentary filtered bottled water
- Complimentary shoe shine
- Seasonal welcome amenity
- Complimentary garment pressing for up to 5 items (per room, per stay)
- Preferential reservations in the Michelin starred Plume (24 hr advance)
- Fully stocked pantry with china, stemware, flatware and linen
- Complimentary use of the Private Bar
- Fresh flowers upon arrival
- Complimentary one way airport transfer to any regional Washington, DC airport (24 hour advance notice required, up to four people)
- Beverage station with selection of Illy Coffee, Espresso and Dammann Tea
- Complimentary liquor selection (Five premium spirits)
- Elegant writing desks and chairs
- Digital in-room temperature control
- Fully stocked refreshment center
- Flat-screen smart televisions that allow for mirroring from your tablet or phone
- iPad for hotel information and services
- In-room safe that can accommodate a laptop computer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding and pillows available upon request
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
Indulge in our City Serenity offer that includes two 60-minute signature massages at the Petite Spa.
Drive & Discover DC This Fall
It's finally fall! Drive to Washington, DC this fall and start discovering all that our city has to offer!
Other Rooms & Suites
If this room doesn’t fit your needs, there are many other options to suit your stay without compromising on luxury.
Explore The Jefferson
What else will you discover at our timeless hotel?