Meetings and special events at The Jefferson Washington, DC are distinguished by intimate venues that allow groups to enjoy the full attention of our experienced staff.
Let us host your event with unrivaled warmth, skill and discretion and enjoy:
- Catering provided by the team behind the Michelin starred Plume restaurant.
- A delightful Private Dining Menu ideal for intimate events
- Meeting rooms individually designed based on Thomas Jefferson’s favorite spaces at his beloved Monticello.
- A full array of business services and amenities
For more information on planning your Washington, DC private event at The Jefferson:
- Contact Meagan Stroud at 202-448-3253 or MJ Carbone at 202-448-3259 for information on catering events at The Jefferson
- Contact Erin Mooney at 202-448-3252 for information on group room blocks
If Thomas Jefferson were staying away from his beloved Monticello, we believe that our luxury hotel in Washington, DC would be his first choice. From the moment our welcoming butlers greet each guest upon arrival, personalized service goes above and beyond the traditional boutique hotel experience. The Jefferson, Washington, DC is proud to offer an extensive array of boutique hotel amenities including:
- Private collection of original art and historic documents in hotel rooms and suites and throughout the property
- On-site dining, including Plume, our Michelin starred restaurant, The Greenhouse and Quill Bar
- The Petite Spa at The Jefferson
- Private resident’s Book Room with fireplace
- 24-hour on-site fitness center with access to nearby full service health club and pool
- Valet Parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms, meeting rooms and public areas
- Complimentary local and international calls
- Complimentary daily newspapers available
- iPads in all rooms for hotel information and services
- Two complimentary EV charging stations available in our parking garage
- 24-hour in room dining
- 24-hour butler service
- Concierge services provided by our Clefs d’Or Concierges
- Express check-in and check-out available upon request
- Basic black belts and custom Jefferson bow ties are available for guests
- Other garments available upon request
- Intimate cabinet rooms accommodate up to 6 people
- Complimentary weekday car service offered twice daily (7am-10am and 5pm-8pm), first-come/first-served, based upon availability.
- Garment pressing available
- Same-day laundry and dry cleaning services
- Dog-friendly accommodations with dog beds and amenities