Visit our award winning restaurants.
Reserve an event space today.
Step into tranquility with a spa day
The Martha Jefferson Suite
Just as Jefferson designed his manor around his lifestyle, the suite which bears his name allows you the same freedoms. Live, dine, work, and relax as you would at home but with the backdrop of DC as your estate.
This top-floor Washington, DC suite affords romance with city and skylight views accented by three Juliet balconies which open to allow an abundance of fresh air into the suite. Pale, Tiffany-inspired blue accents the suite's soft palette of creams and grays, which is carried throughout its living room featuring a gas fireplace, the intimate dining room for two to four and the bedroom with canopied King bed. This hotel suite is one of the most romantic accommodations featured at our Washington, DC boutique hotel.
The Martha Jefferson Suite offers
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, local and long distance calls
- Complimentary filtered bottled water
- Complimentary use of private bar
- Complimentary morning newspaper
- Complimentary garment pressing for up to 5 items (per room, per stay)
- Seasonal welcome amenity
- Preferential reservations in the Michelin starred Plume (24 hr advance)
- Fully stocked pantry with china, stemware, flatware and linen
- Fresh flowers upon arrival
- Complimentary one way airport transfer to any regional Washington, DC airport (24 hour advance notice required, up to four people)
- Beverage station with selection of Illy coffee, espresso and Dammann tea
- Complimentary liquor station (Five premium spirits)
- Complimentary shoe shine
- Digital in-room temperature control
- Fully stocked refreshment center
- Flat-screen smart televisions that allow for mirroring from your tablet or phone
- iPad for hotel information and services
- In-room safe that can accommodate a laptop computer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding and pillows available upon request
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
Indulge in our City Serenity offer that includes two 60-minute signature massages at the Petite Spa.
Drive & Discover DC This Fall
It's finally fall! Drive to Washington, DC this fall and start discovering all that our city has to offer!
Other Rooms & Suites
If this room doesn’t fit your needs, there are many other options to suit your stay without compromising on luxury.
Explore The Jefferson
What else will you discover at our timeless hotel?