Meetings and special events at The Jefferson Washington, DC are distinguished by intimate venues that allow groups to enjoy the full attention of our experienced staff.
Let us host your group with unrivaled warmth, skill and discretion and enjoy:
- Catering provided by the team behind the Michelin starred Plume restaurant.
- A delightful Private Dining Menu ideal for intimate events
- Meeting rooms individually designed based on Thomas Jefferson’s favorite spaces at his beloved Monticello.
- A full array of business services and amenities
Spring Forward to Summer Savings
Valid for groups arriving May 20 – September 6, 2020, this offer includes:
- Complimentary meeting room rental
- Complimentary AM break
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, LCD projector & screen
- VIP welcome amenity crafted by our Michelin starred kitchen
- One Deluxe Suite at the group rate
- Guided hotel tour by Susan Lagon, Ph.D., in-house historian
Group must contract a minimum of 12 sleeping rooms & $1,750 in Food and Beverage spend. Offer is not applicable to previously contracted groups. Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates.
For more information on planning your Washington, DC private event at The Jefferson: