Meetings and special events at The Jefferson, Washington, DC are distinguished by intimate and flexible venues that allow groups to enjoy the full attention of our experienced staff.
Let us host your group with unrivaled warmth, skill and discretion and enjoy:
- Catering provided by the team behind the Michelin starred Plume restaurant.
- A delightful Private Dining Menu ideal for intimate events
- Meeting rooms individually designed for flexibility and allow for social distancing.
- A full array of business services and amenities
- Approved Covid-19 sanitation stations throughout the hotel and for individuals
Converge With Confidence
This offer includes:
- Complimentary meeting room rental (one room, per day)
- Individually wrapped AM break
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in meeting spaces and guest rooms
- VIP welcome amenity crafted by our award winning culinary team
- Complimentary access to Zoom Business
- One Deluxe Suite upgrade at the group rate
- Complimentary LCD projector and screen or 75″ TV
- Guided hotel tour by Susan Lagon, Ph.D., in-house historian (optional)
We understand that during this time your plans may change with little notice. It is for this reason that we also offer:
Group must contract a minimum of 10 sleeping rooms & $1,750 in Food and Beverage spend. Offer is not applicable to previously contracted groups. Offer is subject to availability and blackout dates. Booking must be completed by September 30, 2021
For more information on planning your Washington, DC private event at The Jefferson:
- Contact Christian Mullins at 202-448-3252 for information on catering and group room blocks