Welcome to the Press Room, your resource for up-to-the-minute news about The Jefferson hotel in Washington DC. We encourage you to check back often, as this page is updated continuously with the latest developments. For images, interview requests or any additional hotel information, please contact J Public Relations. For all food & beverage requests, please contact Kelsey Sethi.
Recent Articles About The Jefferson
- Travel + Leisure Best Hotel Mini Bars
- Departures Magazine 15 Independently Owned Boutique Hotels in the US That Set the Standard for Luxury
- Observer Give Your Home a Luxury Staycation
- Travel + Leisure Where to Eat, Drink, Shop, and Sleep During Washington D.C.’s Cherry Blossom Festival
- Conde Nast Traveler 16 Best Hotels in D.C.
- Eater DC 17 D.C. Restaurants With Spectacular Wine Lists
- Thrillist DC’s Best Hotel Bars That Locals Love
- Forbes The Top Pet-Friendly Hotels In Washington, D.C.
- DEPARTURES Discover a Trove of Centuries-Old Artifacts at This Prestigious DC Hotel
- Food & Wine 15 Sommelier-Level Moves for Learning About Wine
We enjoys a well-earned reputation as one of the nation’s most acclaimed hotels. Discover some of the recent awards that The Jefferson, DC has received.