Welcome to the Press Room, your resource for up-to-the-minute news about The Jefferson hotel in Washington DC. We encourage you to check back often, as this page is updated continuously with the latest developments. For images, interview requests or any additional hotel information, please contact J Public Relations. For all food & beverage requests, please contact Kelsey Sethi.
Recent Articles About The Jefferson
- Observer Give Your Home a Luxury Staycation
- Travel & Leisure Where to Eat, Drink, Shop, and Sleep During Washington D.C.’s Cherry Blossom Festival
- Conde Nast Traveler 16 Best Hotels in D.C.
- DCist Where To Grab Presidents’ Day Brunch In And Around D.C.
- Eater DC 17 D.C. Restaurants With Spectacular Wine Lists
- Thrillist DC’s Best Hotel Bars That Locals Love
- Eater DC 20 Essential Fireside Dining Destinations Around D.C.
- WUSA 9 Splurge on Traditional American Eats at These Top Washington Eateries
- Hotel News Now Jefferson Hotel’s Staff, Partnerships Drive Success
- Eater DC 11 Places for a Quiet, Intimate Dinner Around D.C.
We have a well-earned reputation as one of the nation’s most revered hotels. Discover some of the recent awards that define The Jefferson.