The Jefferson Press Room
Welcome to the Press Room, your resource for up-to-the-minute news about The Jefferson hotel in Washington DC. We encourage you to check back often, as this page is updated continuously with the latest developments. For images, interview requests or any additional information, please contact DKC Public Relations.
DKC Public Relations
Recent Articles about The Jefferson
- Hollywood Reporter, 20 Hollywood Hotspots of D.C.'s Obamalot
- Thrillist, The Best Hotel Bars in DC
- WineSpectator, 11 Capital Wine Lists to Try in Washington, D.C.
- OpenTable, Tax Day 2016 Dining Splurges: Where to Spend Your Refund
- WJLA, Wine tasting to be held in Honor of Thomas Jefferson's Birthday
- Capitol File, Luxury Hotel Bathrooms to Get Ready for a Girls' Night Out in DC
- The New York Times, Travel & Allergies: What to Do When Animals Are on Board
- The Dining Traveler, Washington, DC: On the Cherry Blossom Menu
- About.com, The Jefferson Hotel in DC for Couples
- Architectural Digest, 11 Pet-Friendly Luxury Hotels
- The New York Times, The House of Cards Stay
- Afar, 7 Restaurants that Welcome Traveling Solo
- The Atlanta 100, House of Cards Package
- MyLittleBird, Hotel Restaurants That Feel Special, Greenhouse and Quill
- DC Outlook, Renowned Italian Chef comes to DC in March
- Eater, Vital Power Breakfast Spots to Know in D.C. - Greenhouse at The Jefferson
- The New York Times, Table for One: Pulling Up a Chair for Solo Diners, Plume
- About Travel, Best 15 Luxury Hotels in Washington, DC
- PeterGreenberg, Travel Tip: Hotels With Their Own Pets
- Brightest, Young Things, Best DC Blind Date Spots, Quill at The Jefferson
- Worth, Editor's Picks: Richard Bradley, The Jefferson, Washington, DC
- Examiner.com, The Jefferson Offers a "Tailored" Expereince in Washington, D.C.
- DCist, The Jefferson Hotel Ranks Second on List of Best Hotels in the Country
- Capitol File, 5 DC Hotels to Book for Your Valentine's Day Weekend
- CNN, 10 Top U.S. Luxury Lodgings
- Travel Pulse, What Are The Best Hotels of 2016?
- The Washington Post, DC Hotels No. 2 Spot in Ranking of Top US Luxury Lodgings
- Washingtonian, The Jefferson Has Been Voted the #2 Hotel in the US
- Food and Wine, The Best Hotel Bars in Washington, DC
- Condé Nast, Hotel Renovations That Made the Best Even Better
- Delta Sky Magazine, Trend Alert
- The Washington Post, Washington Gears Up for Inauguration
- Lodging Magazine, Helping Guests Feel at Home with Hotel Libraries
- TravelAge West, Where to Go in D.C. to See Political Bigwigs
- Yahoo, Fitness & Health Vacations You'll Want To Do in 2016
- Frommers City Guide for 2016
- GQ Web Series, "Where's The Bar"
Recent Awards and Accolades
- U.S. News & World Report, 2016 Best Hotels (#2 in the U.S.)
- Trip Advisor, 2016- Travelers Choice Top 25 Hotels in the U.S.
- Forbes, 2016 - Plume Remains the Only Five Star-Rated Restaurant in Washington, DC
- Condé Nast Traveler, 2016- Gold List: Favorite Hotels in the World
- Condé Nast Traveler, 2015- Readers’ Choice Awards, #1 Hotel in Washington, DC
- Historic Hotels of America, 2015- Best Historic Restaurant in Conjunction with a Historic Hotel- Plume
- Historic Hotels of America, 2015- Best Historic Hotel (75-200 Guestrooms)
- Wine Spectator, 2015- Best of Award of Excellence for Plume
- Travel + Leisure, 2015- Top 10 World’s Best (Small City Hotel)
- TripAdvisor, 2015 – Certificate of Excellence for both Plume and The Jefferson Hotel
- Robb Report, 2015-The World’s Top 100 Hotels
- Condé Nast Traveler- Top 10 US Hotels for Business Travelers, Readers Choice Awards 2014
- US News & World Report, 2015- Top 10 Hotels in the US
- Trip Advisor, 2015- Travelers Choice Top 25 Hotels in the U.S.
- Condé Nast Traveler 2014 Readers' Choice Awards Top 25 Hotels in the U.S.
- Travel +Leisure, 2014 World’s Best List
- US News and World Report, 2014, 2013 & 2012 – Best Hotels in the US.