The Jefferson Press Room
Welcome to the Press Room, your resource for up-to-the-minute news about The Jefferson hotel in Washington DC. We encourage you to check back often, as this page is updated continuously with the latest developments. For images, interview requests or any additional hotel information, please contact Quinn PR.
For images, interview requests or any additional Food & Beverage information, please contact, KONNECTED Media Group.
(O) 202.827.4595 or (C) 571.228.3627
Recent Articles about The Jefferson
- The Hungry Lobbyist, Indulge at Plume Restaurant
- The Washington Post, The Latest Trend in Restaurants
- USA Today, Baltimore Distilleries Craft Local Spirits
- MSN, 13 Hotels With A Scenic View That Will Blow You Away
- Federal News Radio, Foodie & The Beast featuring David Metz, Plume DC Wine Director
- Luxury Travel Magazine, Suites Fit For A President at The Jefferson D.C.
- Eater DC, Where to Feast on Caviar in D.C.
- Hotel News Now, Indies Improving Hiring, Retention, Company Culture
- DC Modern Luxury, Food & Drink Guide to DC
- The Hollywood Reporter, Hot Baby Names and Power Compounds: Secret Status Symbols of DC
- Brides, These Wedding Venues Are A Dream for The History-Loving Bride
- Eater DC, Mother's Day in D.C. : Where to Treat Mom For Brunch, Chocolate, and Cocktails
- Taste of the Nation Showers Nat Park with Ballers Food and Drinks
- En Route Canada, Hotel Review: The Jefferson, Washington DC
- People Pets, 10 Hotels With Pets So You Never Have To Travel Without An Animanl Again
- DC Refined, From Pets and Pints to Presidential Dinners
- The Points Guy, Chow Down Thomas Jefferson-Style at Plume, A Michelin Starred Restaurant in DC
- DC Outlook,Plume Hosts Thomas Jefferson Birthday Dinner
- Oyster, Best Pet-Friendly Hotel in Washington, DC
- DC Eater, National Harbor Hosts Peeps Eating Contest
- Elite Traveler, Guide to Cherry Blossom Season in DC
- Beverage Journal Inc., Bar Shots: David Metz-A Presidential Education In Wine
- Eater DC, The Restaurant Industry Chef Shuffles You Need To Know
- Domino, 15 Things To Do In DC for Cherry Blossom Season
- DuJour, Where to Stay for DC's Cherry Blossom Festival
- Condé Nast Traveler, Get Cheap Amtrak Tickets to Washington, DC for Cherry Blossom Season
- Luxury Travel Magazine, A 5-Star Cherry Blossom Package At The Jefferson Washington, DC
- Robb Report, Our Favorite Presidential Suites for a Perfect President's Day
- Two D.C Hotels Make U.S. News Top 10 List
- Capitol File, DC Hotels Perfect Staycation for President's Day Weekend
- Brightest Young Things, DC Best Blind Date Spots: A Handy BYT Guide-2017 Edition
- Washington City Paper, What Is That Bong-Looking Thing On My Dinner Table?
- U.S. News & World Report, Travel News 15 Best Hotels
Recent Awards and Accolades
- U.S. News & World Report, 2017 Best Hotels (#3 in the U.S.)
- Condé Nast Traveler, 2017- Gold List: Favorite Hotels in the World
- Condé Nast Traveler, 2016- Readers’ Choice Awards, #1 Hotel in Washington, DC
- Washingtonian, 12 DC Restaurants Earn Michelin Stars
- Open Table, Top 100 Restaurants in the US
- Travel + Leisure, 2016- #3 The Best Hotels in Washington, DC
- U.S. News & World Report, 2016 Best Hotels (#2 in the U.S.)
- Trip Advisor, 2016- Travelers Choice Top 25 Hotels in the U.S.
- Forbes, 2016 - Plume Remains the Only Five Star-Rated Restaurant in Washington, DC
- Condé Nast Traveler, 2016- Gold List: Favorite Hotels in the World
- Condé Nast Traveler, 2015- Readers’ Choice Awards, #1 Hotel in Washington, DC
- Historic Hotels of America, 2015- Best Historic Restaurant in Conjunction with a Historic Hotel- Plume
- Historic Hotels of America, 2015- Best Historic Hotel (75-200 Guestrooms)
- Wine Spectator, 2015- Best of Award of Excellence for Plume
- Travel + Leisure, 2015- Top 10 World’s Best (Small City Hotel)
- TripAdvisor, 2015 – Certificate of Excellence for both Plume and The Jefferson Hotel
- Robb Report, 2015-The World’s Top 100 Hotels
- Condé Nast Traveler- Top 10 US Hotels for Business Travelers, Readers Choice Awards 2014
- US News & World Report, 2015- Top 10 Hotels in the US
- Trip Advisor, 2015- Travelers Choice Top 25 Hotels in the U.S.
- Condé Nast Traveler 2014 Readers' Choice Awards Top 25 Hotels in the U.S.
- Travel +Leisure, 2014 World’s Best List
- US News and World Report, 2014, 2013 & 2012 – Best Hotels in the US.