The Jefferson, Washington, DC is located at the northwest corner of 16th and M Streets, N.W. The closest Metro Rail stops are Farragut North (.36 miles) on the Red Line and Farragut West (.45 miles) on the Orange Line.
From Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- * 5 Miles south of The Jefferson
- Exit National Airport following the signs for Washington. You will be on George Washington Parkway - North.
- Follow signs for 395 North and Route 1. Stay in right lanes.
- Follow the 14th Street Bridge. Stay in left lanes.
- Go straight off the bridge onto 14th street
- Go to Thomas Circle. Go around circle and exit to the right onto Massachusetts Avenue. Follow Massachusetts Avenue for 2 blocks.
- At Scott Circle, go around and exit right on 16th Street southbound. (*Note - A statue of General Scott on horseback is in middle of circle - horse facing 16th street.
- Continue on 16th Street. The Jefferson is on the right at end of block before the intersection of 16th and M Streets
From Baltimore-Washington International Airport
- * 31 Miles Northeast of The Jefferson
- Exit Baltimore Airport.
- Follow the signs for I-295 South/Baltimore-Washington Parkway.
- Follow signs for US Route 50 West (stay in your right lanes)
- Bear right at fork onto New York Avenue/US Route 50 West.
- Follow New York Avenue to 10th Street, NW - you will see I (Eye) Street on your right.
- Merge right onto I (Eye) street with the main flow of traffic. Follow I (Eye) street to 16th Street.
- Turn right onto 16th Street until you reach Scott Circle. Go around Scott Circle.
- Exit right onto 16th street southbound toward The White House.
- Go 1/2 a block and The Jefferson is on the right corner just before reaching M Street.
From Dulles International Airport
- * 26 Miles west of The Jefferson
- Exit the airport and follow the Dulles access road (Dulles Toll Road, Route 267) to I-66 East.
- Take I-66 east to Washington DC.
- Cross the Potomac River on the Roosevelt Bridge.
- Exit Constitution Avenue.
- Go to 18th Street NW. Turn left on 18th Street NW.
- Go to Massachusetts Avenue.
- Turn right. Go 3 blocks.
- Turn right on 16th street. The Jefferson is one block down on the right at corner of M street.
Directions from 270 South
- Going South on I-270, take the left hand split to the Silver Spring/Baltimore.
- After the split, stay in the left hand lane to Wisconsin Avenue.
- Follow Wisconsin Avenue South to Massachusetts Avenue.
- Turn left on Massachusetts Avenue and follow Massachusetts Avenue to Dupont Circle.
- Go exactly 1/2 way around Dupont Circle and continue East on Massachusetts Avenue. Follow Massachusetts Avenue to Scott Circle.
- Go 1/4 of the way around Scott Circle and turn right onto 16th Street Southbound, towards the White House. The statue in the center of the circle faces the direction in which you should travel on 16th street.
- Go to the end of the block. The Jefferson will be on the right side at the intersection with M Street.
Directions from 95 South
- Take 95 south to 495 (Capitol Beltway) west
- Follow to exit 31 Georgia Avenue south
- Continue 2 miles bear right onto 16th Street NW
- Follow 9 miles to M Street NW