January 09, 2015
Happy New Year, everyone! We hope you all had a wonderful holiday whether you were spending time with friends, family or sightseeing during a long weekend in Washington, DC. So now that the menorahs have been put away, the Christmas trees are ready to be recycled and the ball has dropped, what’s everyone looking forward to in the new year? We put together a short list of some of the great events that are happening at our hotel near the White House and around the city.
Monti, our resident house beagle is back from his vacation in Vermont and wants you to come and play with him with our pet friendly hotel package. The package includes
- Overnight accommodations for two (and Fido) in a deluxe king room
- Two tickets to the Newseum, featuring "First Dogs: American Presidents and Their Pets" which showcases images and stories about some of the top dogs who have resided at the nation's most prestigious address
- All the amenities for your pet including: a dog bed, water and food bowls, treats, walking maps of the surrounding area and bathroom bags
- A specialty Monti’s Choice in room dining menu prepared in house and includes items such as: Chicken Stock Poached Amish Chicken Breast with Highland Tibet Rice and Amish Baby Carrots, Oatmeal made with Spring Water, Virginia Lamb Heart and Tongue Fricassees and Monti Muchies that include cookies made with liver or cheese.
- 5% of your reservation will be donated to PAW Rescue so they can keep working to find all of Monti’s friends a home!
To learn more about this special offer and other offers, visit our website!
Of course, we aren’t the only ones that have great experiences in Washington this winter, we’ve actually compiled a list of some of the best things to do in January in DC and you can find them all on our calendar page on our website where you can learn more about the Washington Winter Show and the NBC4 Health Expo!
Stay warm out there – we hope to see you all soon!